Kabanossen tips

Why doesn't the media get the fucking point? The war in Iraq is an important issue but it's not the reason people are upset with the american government. The reason for it is that Bush is killing democracy. What they are telling us is that their opinion, their way of solving things, their modus operandi is what will rule this world. The Bush government is taking away my freedom to live the way I choose and I can't vote for or against them so in effect they are forcing me to live in a way that they choose. I'll repeat that, they are taking away my freedom to live the way I choose. THAT is why I'm upset, not the Middle-East conflict (although that upsets me too).
B


free music onlineinternet radio songs
www.Jango.com



last updated:

Thursday, October 11, 2007



Links

Enklo



what this is:

Usually interface stuff
Write to kabanossen@gmail.com
Edit


then:

Now