This can be translated to international politics and what Bush is doing right now:
- Links are fundamental to writing and publishing on the Web.
- Writing for the Web without linking is like eating without digesting. It's literary bulemia.
- Disrespecting the links others have made to your work is irresponsible to their good intentions and disrespectful to your own authority as a source. It says fuck-you to the world and to your own ass.
Breaking international agreements or avoiding them by calling prisoners of war "unlawful combatants" is the equivalent of 404 on the web. So George... prettyplease, get your head out of... well anyway start using your head and realize that a peaceful world is the result of global cooperation and respect for the political process.
- Cooperation across national borders is fundamental to creating a better world.
- Creating a peaceful world without cooperation across the borders is like eating without digesting. It's political bulemia.
- Disrespecting international agreements is irresponsible to the good intentions of those involved and disrespectful to your own authority as a source. It says fuck-you to the world and to your own ass.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
what this is:
Usually interface stuff
Write to email@example.com