Kabanossen tips

"Dan's Data is my part-time hobby site. It makes me about the average Australian wage, all by itself. If I switched to working on dansdata.com full time, I could roughly double its revenue, I reckon. Which would make it a perfectly worthwhile gig by itself, for one person.

For two people, it'd be a lot less exciting. No way could two people make the site twice as valuable as one.

For four people, well, I suppose it'd beat being on the dole.

And if this site were a property of a big New Media venture with no option but to tie it in with the rest of their progressively synergistic hybridised multi-tiered leverage paradigm, thereby forcing creative people and marketing people and coders and sysadmins to spend time on it, Dan's Data would be a dismal flop."

a 20010312 update: Ditto
B


free music onlineinternet radio songs
www.Jango.com



last updated:

Thursday, October 11, 2007



Links

Enklo



what this is:

Usually interface stuff
Write to kabanossen@gmail.com
Edit


then:

Now