Kabanossen tips

I downloaded, installed and ran Netscape 6 today. It was fabulous and I think Microsoft still has a competitor in the browser market.
There's one detail that I superenjoyed. One can set the the mousewheel (if there is one on the mouse) to adjust fontsize dynamically...and it doesn't ever stop. I enlarged a font fourthousand (4000) percent. The webpage became a piece of art when I scrolled. And I made a version of zeldman.com with a huge font as well. It looks like a MIT MediaLab Demo. This has really brought out the geek in me, the nerd actually. Elastics, dynamic parameters and browsersettings hahaha I like it.
B


free music onlineinternet radio songs
www.Jango.com



last updated:

Thursday, October 11, 2007



Links

Enklo



what this is:

Usually interface stuff
Write to kabanossen@gmail.com
Edit


then:

Now